01 June 2008

texture

when i was making dinner tonight, i saw a fun pattern in the cheese from the cheese grater. i then looked at the bowls i had of chopped things and thought they looked pretty and interesting, so i took some pictures. here is what i came up with...
here's the good old tillamook with the pattern/texture i saw:
and then for my other random thing...in bend i learned to embroider, and here are my projects so far (i realize there is some ironing needed here...the tree one is finished, the grass one is in progress)

p.s. i've noticed that my spacing changes during my post, after i've inserted pictures. does anyone know how to fix this? it's driving me NUTS. i'm thinking i might have to switch to wordpress if i can't figure it out...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wordpress is awesome.