30 August 2008

oh saturday

hooray for saturday!

today began with sleeping in and then cleaning out my desk at my old office (since i've been setting up for slow food, i haven't been in the office for 3 days, so i wasn't able to do it before now). after that i walked downtown to meet up with brandon, and then we caught bart to pleasant hill, where we met up with my sister and brother-in-law. they then carted us out to my parents, where we all ate dinner, and then heard stories/saw pictures of my parents' trip to france. it was a fantastic day, but definitely made me want to go back to france in a major way. some day soon i hope...

DSC_0216
a walk in the city

DSC_0212
somewhere in san francisco

DSC_0221
dinner kebabs

DSC_0224
dinner setup at my parents' house

DSC_0249
patootie's baby book gift from morgan

DSC_0281
more patootie gifts...barbapapas!

DSC_0309
miss kitty's mohawk...even at 18ish, she likes to be stylish

DSC_0347
the cable car ride home


No comments: