07 January 2009

christmas gift

i realize i never shared what brandon got me for christmas, which is surprising because i'm EXTREMELY excited about my gift. this year, especially since we just got back from new york, brandon and i decided to set a very low price limit for christmas gifts. in november i blogged about brevity designs, and the necklaces and earrings i was swooning over. i didn't know that brandon actually does read my blog, but the husband paid attention to my swooning post AND he was paying attention to the time i said in passing that i wanted to start wearing earrings more often. i was genuinely shocked when i opened my little package from brandon--i had no idea he knew about those earrings! i have been wearing them constantly....here's a picture i snapped today
christmas present

No comments: