02 March 2009

running songs

so, here is a list of 24 songs that really have been helping me in my run, getting me going when they pop on the shuffle...

in alphabetical order by artist...
1. belle & sebastian--dear catastrophe waitress
2.
belle & sebastian--me and the major
3. ben kweller--i need you back
4. bishop allen--rain
5. blow--bonjour jeune fille
6. boy least likely to--rock upon a porch with you
7. bright eyes--road to joy
8. bright eyes--let's not sh*t ourselves (to love and to be loved)
9. damien rice--coconut skins
10. the fiery furnaces--in my little thatched hut
11. hot chip--colours
12. ingrid michaelson--be OK
13. los campesinos!--you! me! dancing!
14. the magnetic fields--i thought you were my boyfriend
15. the magnetic fields--i think i need a new heart
16. mason jennings--california, pt.2
17. okkervil river--unless it's kicks
18. okkervil river--lost coastlines (perfect for running across the golden gate bridge)
19. peter bjorn & john--young folks
20. the postal service--such great heights
21. rilo kiley--spectacular views
22. the rolling stones--sympathy for the devil
23. shout out louds--very loud
24. yellowcard--believe




No comments: